Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jackass

When we had Juni, I definitely felt worried about Jasen's language. He's a four-letter word lover. So I'm seeing myself constantly picking at him, telling him not to teach Juni to say this or that. So of course it would be me that taught him my favorite word...

Jackass

I call Jasen a jackass at least 3 times a week. This is down from 5 times a day before Juni and I visited my dad, and this happened:

Juni wanted to go outside. My dad didn't. He told him to wait patiently. Juni looked at my dad, gave him a pout face, turned around on his heels and said (with my kind of attitude) "jackass." My dad, his wife and I couldn't help but laugh. Still...did jackass have to be the first rude word he learned? Couldn't it have been one of Jasen's favorites? argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment