Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bacon of the Month Club


There is only one person I know of that loves food more than my husband, and that's my dad. The man would add bacon and ham hocks to pancakes if it was socially and palatable acceptable.

I come from a long line of avid eaters. It's a gift, really. Given to me by my dad's dad, my Grandaddy. He loved all types of food, and I know he's be extra proud of me today, for I have found the ultimate father's day gift for Jasen and my dad...

The Bacon of the Month Club.

That's right...bacon, to their door, every month for a full year. And this is the good, thick, artisan stuff. Made at sustainable and eco-friendly farms, from crazy breeds of pig I've never heard of, with methods I've never heard of and flavors that sound like something out of a Dr. Seuss book.

Check it out for yourself...it sounds delectable...


2 comments:

  1. "Crazy breeds of Cow" Yeah, like PIGS!!!!???


    ha ha ha Good story Frances, Love ya,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a ditz i can be! guess i should have edited better!

    ReplyDelete