Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I've got balls. My daddy has big balls. You don't have balls.

One of Juni's favorite things is the human anatomy. Boobies and balls, in particular. We're working on learning that 1. boobies are for babies, and 2. Juni is not a baby.
I leave the balls to Jasen, and this is what I'm left with:

1. We're eating sushi with Jasen and my sister. Juni comes back from the bathroom with my sister and announced that he has balls and his aunt does not have balls. Then he continues to point to each patron in the restaurant, stating whether or not each person has balls.

2. Juni, Jasen and an older friend of Jasen's are riding in a truck. All are in the front seat when Juni points out that: I have balls. My daddy has balls. My daddy has big balls. I have little balls.

Argh....

Disclaimer: Yes I realize sitting in the front seat of a truck is not smart. But they were at a borrow pit going about one mile an hour and about 50 yards...

No comments:

Post a Comment