Thursday, August 20, 2009

Juni-Isms

Maybe I puke tonight: He says this at least 12 times a day. He get's it from Jasen, who says this line after just about every dinner.

You be kidding me: He gets this one from me. I say "Are you kidding me?" at least 12 times a day either to him or Jasen. Jasen farts at least once during dinner every night and blames it on Juni... Are you kidding me? Juni paints the walls with blue Avon sunscreen... Are you kidding me? The calves get out and are staring at me... Are you kidding me? The paint I applied two days ago starts randomly coming off in huge latex-like sheets...are you freaking kidding me???


I want it already: pretty much this means he wants something now, and we're about to have a massive tantrum.

It looks like a dragon tail: his description of a gigantic poop.

I go wish you: I go with you

Is dat an idea?: This would be Juni's bargining tool - is that a good idea? If someone tells him no, he turns on his debate skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment