Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Change your Shirt...Seriously

My Redneck Husband is a clothes whore. Always has been, always will be. Believe it or not, he was voted Best Dressed in high school. Granted, he wore the shirts, tags tucked in, and returned them the next week. But still. At one time, my man wore Polo, Nautica and all those preppy brands. Even now, on date night, it takes him a millennium to match his shirt, shoes and belt.
But that's all I get. One night. Every other night he wears boxer briefs and a "white" t-shirt. I use white loosely. Very, very loosely. Tonight it had chocolate on the love handles, something yellow on his belly, and something orange with seeds clinging to his collar. I wash the man's clothes. Seriously, I do. He has more t-shirts than I do. So why does he insist on wearing the same shirt night after night? Any insight would be appreciated...for the life of me, I can't imagine why. It's icky. The opposite of sexy. And very rednecky.

No comments:

Post a Comment