Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hanging molding meat is NOT ok

My Dad loves food just as much as my husband. It's how they've bonded. And I love it. For the Redneck's birthday, my dad presented him with a 50 lb slab of bacon meat. Wrapped in brown meat paper, sealed with his signature Duct tape, and complete with a meat hook. Awesome redneck birthday present, right? Yes.
Until he hung it in my LIVING ROOM. This is not ok! I clean this house. I make my own Febreeze. I light yummy smelling candles and use room spray. I like apple smells. Vanilla smells. Maybe the occasional flower smell. What I DO NOT like is the molding slab of smoked meat smell. This is NOT ok. My life has hit a totally new level if Redneckiness, and it's completely unacceptable.

Update: I've won the meat war. It's now hanging in the garage. Problem is, the garage isn't the most ventilated area in the world, but I do go in and out through the door quite a bit. Which means the smell is more intense. Not ideal, but not in my home. Point wife...

No comments:

Post a Comment